Skip to main content

Daily Devotion: November 19, 2019


Psalm 119:151   "Thou art near, O LORD; and all thy commandments are truth."

There are times when I truly need to feel the presence of the Lord. There are times when I need to know that He has come to be by my side. This morning, I'm thinking in terms of how much I truly have for which to be thankful. It's a sad fact, but for me I usually feel the need to be close to my Lord when things are going rough. But this morning, I want Him to be close so I can just feel His presence without needing anything in particular from Him.

I want to have Him close so I can just thank Him for what He's done for me. I want to thank Him for loving me, the sinner I am. I want to thank Him for sending His Son to die for me. I want to thank Him for helping through each day. God has been so good to me and He truly is every single day.

Lord, you are near to me and I'm so happy to know that for a fact. I thank you Lord and want you to walk with me each day. You are near and all your Word is truth. Help me Lord to read and to meditate on your Holy Word. Your Word speaks warmth into my heart as You constantly remind me of your nearness to me. Thank you Father.

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Devotion (Video): Armed with the Mind of Christ

Daily Devotion (Video): The Prayer

Daily Devotion (Video): Come And See - John 1:43-51