Skip to main content

Daily Devotion: Psalm 68:19

Psalm 68:19    "Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah."

There are some passages of Scripture which really require no explanation. This is one of them.  David expressed it in this manner back in Psalm 40:5, "Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered."

This is one of those days when I need to just stop and think upon the Lord, my God, for He is my salvation.  "Selah" Through the fog and through the struggles, think upon these things. When you feel overwhelmed, think about these things.  "Blessed be the Lord, my God." Whether He bestows another blessing or not, He is "the God of our salvation"; therefore, He is worthy. He is worthy. He is worthy.

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Devotion (Video): Armed with the Mind of Christ

Daily Devotion (Video): The Prayer

Daily Devotion (Video): Come And See - John 1:43-51