Skip to main content

Daily Devotions: Philippians 4:19 (2)

Philippians 4:19    "But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

Yesterday, we established the importance of having a relationship with our Lord.  He is "my God " and I love Him and I trust Him because of my interaction with Him and my experience of His providing grace through all my life.  He has never failed me; therefore my confidence level in Him is at the very highest.

 My confidence in my Lord assures me of the truth of today's verse. He "shall supply all my need." I confess there are wants for which I have asked the Lord. He doesn't always give me "my wants" and I can be thankful for that. But, He has always provided everything that I need in order to live a prosperous life in Him. I think of the Apostle Paul seeking the help of God in removing something that he struggled with. God would not remove it, but He did supply Paul's need. What was that need? The Lord said, "My grace is sufficient for thee.". The greatest need we have in our life is God's mercy and grace.

 How great is the supply of that grace? He tells us it is given to us "according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus " That tells me that His grace is an unending supply. It is the well that never runs dry. We never have to fear that His grace will ever fail in our lives. Trust Him. Lean upon Him. Look to Him for every need you have. He will supply.

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Devotion (Video): Armed with the Mind of Christ

Daily Devotion (Video): The Prayer

Daily Devotion (Video): Come And See - John 1:43-51