Skip to main content

Daily Devotion: Romans 15:13

Romans 15:13    "Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost"

I am often guilty of reading Scripture without stopping to really think about what God is saying to me. But on those days when I feel the words in my heart, I know God in heaven is speaking directly to me.  You might say, "Well, those words were written thousands of years ago." That's true, but "the God of hope" knew then what I would need now.  Therefore He is always the source of hope in my heart

May I say that I truly believe that.  I hope you do too. God never changes therefore the things that often take me by surprise do not affect Him that way.  Nothing catches God off guard.  That gives me hope to know that God already has the answers when I take my trials and struggles to Him in prayer. With that understanding, I exchange my struggles for His joy and peace. 

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Devotion (Video): Armed with the Mind of Christ

Daily Devotion (Video): The Prayer

Daily Devotion (Video): Come And See - John 1:43-51